2017 Summer Attractions on Mille Lacs Lake
Mille Lacs Lake is a quick drive from the Twin Cities (under 100 miles) and is one of the most premier fishing destinations in the world. This lake is surrounded by campgrounds, resorts, hotels, and there are so many things to see, do, and experience.
Anglers from all around the world come for bass, walleye, northern pike, Muskie, jumbo perch, black crappie, bluegill, sunnies, burbot, and tulibee on this 2nd largest inland lake. What fun can you have on and around these 132,516 acres?
* Hiking trails and 100 Miles of shoreline
* Kathio State Park fishing piers, lakeside trails
* Hiking at Father Hennepin State Park you might come across albino deer
*Clubhouse dining at Northwood Hills
* Shopping at Junebugs Junk Boutique, cattails, or Country Caboose Quilts
*Wealthwood State Park Bird and Wildlife watching
*Rolling Hills Arabian and Farm Tours by appointment 320-532-3261 by appointment – Ruth
*Community celebrations and entertainment make it a must experience for this summer.
* Mille Lacs Tourism Council has more information